Welcome to My LJ. I will make a header image myself (later). I use the LJ Layout called flexible squares and the original layout code was by
refutare, who in my opinion is amazing! If your are looking for my fanart most of it has been moved (i am about to clean up my photobucket account but the icons and such are still going to be around) to my art journal,
missqteeone_art.
Feel free to friend me, I will friend you back! I EFFIN LOVE THIS LAYOUT. HOLY CRAP!!! (i will change colors to be darker....)
Feel free to friend me, I will friend you back! I EFFIN LOVE THIS LAYOUT. HOLY CRAP!!! (i will change colors to be darker....)
calm
friended :)
i've been reading your fics, esp the future fics. They are pretty damn awesome.
(no subject)
Did you say something about icons...?
(I'm working on you wall btw, hope I have it don tomorrow :))
(no subject)
(no subject)
So you make icons and stuff? could you make me one?
(no subject)
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d78/MissQteeone/evie2.jpg
and
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d78/MissQteeone/evie_banner.jpg
do you want me to make you a layout? cuz i could try.
(no subject)
That banner is great!
(no subject)
evi, i;ll make you a super special icon and neemes, you rock, and thaks feline, i will return the favor.
WEIRD. oh and i finally figured out how to cover up the user info! DUH! layers! :D
(no subject)
This new Jensen one is really great, I love the darkness in your art :)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
I just wanted to let you know that the Supernatural animation in your profile is made by Chloe K. at Devoted Fans Network.com (http://www.devotedfansnetwork.com/forums/member.php?u=68008)
:D
(no subject)
(no subject)
btw: My name is Silvia and I am from Austria ^.^
(no subject)
(no subject)
we were friends before. my old account is wontbackd0wn
im a fellow spn fan from minnesota
re-add?
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
Your LotS icon made me curious so I looked at your userinfo and saw that we have a few fandoms in common,besides these too (and I'm also extremely for "Glee",btw ^^). Do you mind if I add you?
(no subject)
I mainly talk about tv.. just a heads up.
(no subject)
(no subject)